Friday, January 20, 2012

What's the meaning of MUSIC for me


Music is one of the most important things in a person’s life. I think it’s very different the life with or without music, for example when you are walking in the street, is not the same when you are listening to music. But it has to be listening YOUR music, the music that can create feelings in you, and not any music. For me, this kind of music is rock, because it’s something that I can listen in any moment, I always enjoy it, and there’s no other kind of music that can make me feel like that. I can spend a whole day doing nothing but listening to music, and it’s much better if this is live music, because I love going to concerts. I like many rock bands, but my favorite is the Argentinean band of ‘La Renga’, which is coming to Chile this weekend.
Of course I think music is essential in my life, like I said at the beginning, not only because is something that can join me in all situations, but because it’s something special in what I can feel identified all the time. Apart from that, I think music is important not only for me, because it’s something that can connect people in many situations, like when you are singing the same song with other people all together, or when a group of people go to a concert, or things like that. 

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you absoluyely about your music is that one that create feelings in yourself, and rock music cretas feelings like hate and fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it! keep going with that perception of the life. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could you do it so fast!? (and well) congratulations my dear.

    I think the same, its really important for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Job, Trini.

    Some minor things:

    -always say "Listen to";
    -always say "identified with (something)"

    ReplyDelete