Friday, December 30, 2011

Visiting Peru

I think travelling is one of the better experiences in life, because you can know a lot of different ways of life and see many diverse realities.
One of the things that I most like when I travel is know the culture of the country I’m visiting, and for that reason I would like to go to a country with an important culture behind it, like Peru. I don’t know much about this country, despite is our neighbor, so it would be more interesting to go there.
Once there, I would like to visit the most places I can, go to villages and little towns, and talk with people who lived there. I would like to go to museums and natural places, like Machupichu’s ruins.
I don’t know if I would like to live in Peru, because I have never been there, so I don’t know how is to live there. But I think no, because I think is too similar to our country, and I would like to live in a more quiet place.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to go to Peru too, and I wanted to do it this summer, but we are here in classes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tron! I think that Peru is an excellent country to visit. If someday you go there I hope you learn a lot. And I hoe you stay there forever! ahahahahha I'm joking...
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Trinidad.

    Don´t forget what we talked about last class i.e., including you classmates links.

    Some comments on what you wrote:

    Say, "Travelling is one of the BEST (superlative) experiences in life"

    Also, a verb can become a noun if you use the gerund, i.e.,

    "One of the things that I most like when I travel is knowING the culture of the country I’m visiting..."

    After "despite" you need a noun, so:

    "despite BEING our neighbor..."

    Finally, don´t forget subjects after inverted sentences or connectors:

    " ...so I don’t know how IT is to live there. But I think noT, because I think IT is too similar to our country..."

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete